Chicago area weather is tough on houses, which makes it well worth choosing the right siding for your home exterior. James Hardie fiber cement siding is strikingly attractive, simple to care for, and long-lasting. That’s why homeowners throughout Chicagoland and the North Shore favor it for their home renovations.
James Hardie comes with an outstanding 30-year, non-prorated warranty that goes into full effect when installed properly by a professional team well trained to meet James Hardie’s high standards. As a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, our team at Siding & Windows Group assures you the very best products and installation so you can relax and be confident in your home.
Here are the advantages you’ll receive when choosing to have America’s #1 fiber cement siding installed by our elite team.
1. Top-Performing Siding for Your Home
There are many siding options on the market, but James Hardie fiber cement siding is the premier choice among homeowners nationwide. This topnotch siding has been used on over 8 million homes to date, and for good reason. When installed by an Elite Preferred Contractor, you’ll enjoy all its benefits for years:
- Attractive — With its ability to mimic the appearance of high-end materials such as wood, stone and brick, fiber cement can provide impressive curb appeal. Enjoy a beautiful home that fits your architecture and your personal style.
- Durable — James Hardie siding stands out for its decades of lasting quality. Warrantied for 30 years, it can last even longer if properly installed and well maintained.
- Customizable — With a variety of siding styles, trims, and product collections to choose from, James Hardie gives homeowners the ability to design just about any look they want—from smooth and shiny to board and batten and more. Its unique ColorPlus™ technology infuses lasting color that stays true and doesn’t fade.
- Engineered for Climate — Years of testing and refining have enabled James Hardie to pinpoint different types of siding for different climates within the U.S. so you get strong protection against the weather. For Chicago’s cold, wet weather, HardieZone’s HZ5 products are ideal.
- Eco-friendly — As a man-made product, fiber cement is strong and enduring. It is also non-toxic. The result is that it lasts far longer than other products, so it adds less to landfills over time.
- Pest Resistant — Fiber cement is inedible and unappealing to termites, carpenter ants, mice, woodpeckers, and other pests that are destructive to wood and stone.
- Fire Resistant — Rated as noncombustible, Hardie Board doesn’t catch fire like wood, and it doesn’t melt like vinyl when exposed to heat and flames.
- Valuable — For its beauty, durability, and superior performance over time, James Hardie siding provides strong resale value, giving you a great return on your investment.
2. Expert Siding Installation for Long-Lasting Results
To assure homeowners they will get the best results from their siding installation, the James Hardie company offers professional training to siding contractors and certifies them according to several important factors. As a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, Siding & Windows Group offers you:
Commitment to excellence
- Consistent application of James Hardie’s installation best practices
- Ability to install the full range of Hardie Board products
- Professional sales approach
- Satisfactory record with the BBB
- Satisfactory background check with past customers
- A homeowner “likely to recommend” score of at least 90% with GuildQuality, a third-party customer satisfaction surveying service
- Satisfactory credit report
- Fully bonded where required
- Liability insurance of $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Workman’s compensation insurance
3. Get the Full Benefits of the James Hardie Warranty
Hands down, James Hardie fiber cement siding is one of the best siding materials in the entire home remodeling industry. Hardie Board and Hardie Trim are warrantied for 30 years, non-prorated. Its ColorPlus baked-in shades are warranted for 15 years.
But these superior guarantees are only assured if the siding is properly installed in the first place. You don’t want to hire the wrong contractor. If you choose to invest in James Hardie siding, you should also invest in a siding contractor that knows exactly how to do the job right, protecting your warranty.
The Advantage of Working with Siding & Windows Group
Your home is one of your most significant investments, and you deserve to know every inch of it is performing at its best. So when your home exterior needs a makeover, attractive and long-lasting James Hardie fiber cement siding is one of the smartest investments you can make.
In addition to being certified as a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, our team of siding installation experts are dedicated to giving our clients the best home remodeling experience in the Chicago area. We install your siding to match James Hardie’s exacting standards, so you can take pride in your home for years to come.
Getting started with your siding project is easy. Simply contact us for a free consultation so we can assist you in planning your dream home upgrades.