Upgrade Your Chicago Home with Fiber Cement Siding
Damaged siding can create a cascade of problems with your home exterior and require costly repairs. Avoid wood rot, pest infestation, and possible structural damage with replacement siding.
At Siding & Windows Group, we understand home renovations can seem overwhelming. That’s why we simplify the process by educating you on the options so you can choose the best siding for your home.
Fiber cement siding’s track record of outstanding durability and beauty makes the siding replacement choice easy. James Hardie, the expert in fiber cement siding, offers a host of style and color selections.
How to Know You Need New Siding
- Does your siding look chipped, cracked, warped, or simply worn out?
- Do you have moisture damage like wood rot or pest infestation?
If you answered yes to any of these, it’s time for new siding.
What Is Fiber Cement Siding?
Fiber cement’s strong makeup of cement, cellulose fibers, and sand make it the “go-to” product for strength and longevity. The number one siding product in our nation is James Hardie fiber cement, protecting over 8,000,000 homes.
Advantages of James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding
- Matchless strength—The most durable fiber cement product on the market
- Custom design—Colors and styles that exceed your expectations
- Baked-on ColorPlus Technology—Fade resistant, chip and crack resistant
- Pest resistance—Non-appealing to termites, carpenter ants, and woodpeckers
- Energy savings—Lower your utilities bills with siding that insulates well
- Engineered for climate—Designed with your specific climate in mind
- Fire resistance—Non-combustible, so it won’t contribute to a fire
“They transformed our house and made it look brand new! Their team was reliable and did a fantastic job. We highly recommend.”
James Hardie Fiber Cement Products
- HardiePlank lap siding—This best-selling James Hardie product sets the standard with its classic look, multiple customization options, and high performance.
- HardieShingle siding—Get the warm, genuine look of cedar with the durability and low maintenance of James Hardie products. Ideal for Cape Cod style homes.
- HardiePanel vertical siding—Enjoy modern design that radiates character.
- Hardie Board-and-Batten style—This hot trend combines HardiePanel vertical siding and HardieTrim for a rustic-chic farmhouse look.
Why Chicago Chooses Siding & Windows Group
When Siding & Windows Group, a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor, replaces your siding, you get precision installation and high-performance siding that lasts.
Rest at ease knowing you can both enjoy your gorgeous siding and be confident it’s backed by a 30-year, non-prorated, transferable warranty from the James Hardie company.