Define Your Chicago Home With Stylish Siding
Outdated siding strips your home exterior of character, compromises its protective layer, and makes it vulnerable to costly damage.
Get stunning siding that lasts from Siding & Windows Group. We educate you on siding replacement options available so you can decide on the best product to meet your needs. We install James Hardie® Fiber Cement siding, America’s favorite due to its beauty, durability, and exceptional warranty.
Get stylish home exterior design from the reliable team at Siding & Windows Group.
Types of Siding We Offer
Choose the perfect siding for your Chicago home:
“Siding and Windows Group did a fantastic job! They replaced our dark brown Tudor with bright Hardie Board to create the Crafstman style I envisioned. We also used them for all our windows, exterior doors, fascia, soffit, and gutters. They are extremely responsive and stuck to their timeline. They also use a very helpful rendering software to help you picture your design, which I loved. I would definitely recommend!”
Why Choose Siding & Windows Group?
We are a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor and a Certified Vinyl Siding Installer from the Vinyl Siding Institute.
Outstanding Customer Service
We listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
Benefits of Siding Replacement
- Get eye-catching curb appeal
- Express your style
- Highlight your home’s best features
- Enjoy low maintenance
- Increase energy savings
- Avoid pest infestation
- Experience color that lasts
- Raise your home’s value
- Get an outstanding warranty
- Gain confidence in your home’s durability
- Protect your most valuable asset
How to Know You Need New Siding
- Is your current siding visibly worn out?
- Does your siding have wood rot or other signs of moisture damage?
- Have your utility bills increased?
- Does your siding have cracks, holes, or other damage?
- Have pests like carpenter ants or termites invaded your siding?
- Are loose siding planks creating vulnerable places in your home exterior?
- Has your siding faded and become unsightly?
- Is moisture entering your siding and visible inside in the form of water stains, peeling paint, or detaching wallpaper?