Reliable Multi-Family and Commercial Property Remodeling in the Chicago Area
When property owners put off the need for repairs or remodeling of multi-family and commercial properties, tenants get restless. In order to gain and retain reliable tenants, properties need to be well maintained.
At Siding & Windows Group, we understand the value repairs and remodeling have on tenant retention. We devote expertise gained from over 30 years in the industry into your siding, windows, doors, or roofing installation. And we use the highest performing materials.
Get the longevity you desire from your commercial properties by proactively scheduling repairs and renovations.
Multi-Family and Commercial Building Projects We Cover
- Apartment Complexes
- Condominium Structures
- Row Houses
- Senior Living Facilities
- Commercial Plazas
- High-Rise Buildings
- Hotels and Motels
- Banking Institutions
- Government Buildings
- Mixed Use Structures
Compliance with Regulations
- Municipal Statutes—We adhere to municipal statutes governing remediation construction.
- Permits—We assist with inspections and permits.
- Environmentally Friendly—We use eco-friendly products and materials.
- Regulations—We ensure repairs and renovations are performed in compliance with Home Owner Association (HOA) regulations.
“They were very responsive and thus easy to work with. The guys were professional and worked like a well-oiled machine.”
Multi-Family and Commercial Property Services
- Siding Replacement—James Hardie fiber cement siding ensures your property is well protected from the elements, pests, fire, and moisture damage.
- Window Replacement—Fiberglass replacement windows by Marvin® deliver long-lasting performance, insulation, safety, and curb appeal.
- Door Replacement—First impressions last, and a stunning ProVia® entry door gives your property the advantage and performance people love. We replace everything from front doors to patio and garage doors.
- Roofing Replacement—We provide commercial flat top roofing and residential roofing, giving you confidence for the long term. Our roofing materials come from GAF Timberline, Owens Corning, and McElroy.
- Deck Replacement—Azek or TimberTech composite decking provides gorgeous, low-maintenance decking that gives your tenants one more thing to love about your property.
- Insulation Installation—Adding insulation under new siding reduces the likelihood of damaging water infiltration.
Why Choose Siding & Windows Group
As a commercial property and multi-family exterior contractor, Siding & Windows Group delivers premium materials and expert installation. We’re known for our leadership in siding and remodeling for our originality, innovation and architectural integrity for exterior design.
- Proven Results—Hear what others are saying about our work.
- Trained Craftsmen—We are GAF certified and Owens Corning certified contractors.
- Covered Warranties—As ProVia certified professionals for door and window installation, we follow the manufacturer’s best practices, ensuring your warranty is honored.