With COVID-19 (coronavirus) dominating the news right now, we know you want to know what we are doing to protect our team and our clients.
As a home improvement company, we spend most of our time in our clients’ homes. We are taking extra precautions to protect the health of everyone we come in contact with, and we want you to know what those steps are.
We are checking all of our team members every morning for fever or symptoms before sending them to your home. We are calling every client before arriving to make sure our clients are fever-free as well. We do not mean for this question to be invasive – it is a critical part of our plan to protect our clients and staff.
We also need to know if you or anyone in your household has returned from traveling internationally in the past 14 days. If so, we’ll need to reschedule for after that 14-day mark.
If you are not feeling well, please let us know when we call. We will gladly reschedule your installation or sales consultation.
We are also taking a number of additional protective measures:
- We do not permit anyone in our company to touch another person except for an emergency. Handshaking, fist-bumping, backslapping, and other forms of friendly contact are not allowed at this time. We are sorry we can’t shake your hand, but we know you probably don’t want to shake ours either!
- We have canceled all non-essential company meetings, vendor visits, and travel.
- Our showroom is only available by appointment at this time, and we will ask if you have any symptoms before your visit. If you have no symptoms, please schedule an appointment, if we can help you in any way.
- Our installation team sanitizes each tool before usage.
- We have a “no-touch process”, which means the team practices social distancing and minimizes physical contact.
- If you prefer to not in person, we can schedule your virtual appointment through FaceTime or Zoom. We take photos of your home and then schedule a virtual presentation to discuss your project.The bottom line is this: We are taking great precautions during this time to protect our team members, our clients, the potential clients we meet with, and our community. We want to reassure you that our clients are our top priority. We are monitoring this evolving situation daily and we will let you know if our procedures change.
For many years our purpose statement has been serving people well with our expert workmanship and exceptional products. During this time of uncertainty, we are leaning into our extensive training and we mean it when we say we want to serve you well. We’re very grateful for the opportunity to do just that.
Please call us at 847-251-4200 with any questions!
President, Siding & Windows Group