ANGIE’S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARDS
- 2014 Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner – Siding
- 2013 Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner – Siding and Gutters
- 2012 Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner – Siding
- 2011 Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner – Siding and Windows
- 2010 Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner – Siding, Windows, Roofing and Gutters
HOUZZ RECOMMENDED & TOP INFLUENCER 2015
The Best Of Houzz award is given in two categories: Design and Customer Satisfaction. Design award winners’ work was the most popular among the more than 25 million monthly users on Houzz. Customer Satisfaction honors are determined by a variety of factors, including the number and quality of client reviews a professional received in 2014.
“Houzz provides homeowners with a 360 degree view of home building, remodeling and design industry professionals, empowering them to engage the right people and products for their project,” said Liza Hausman, vice president of industry marketing for Houzz. “We’re delighted to recognize Siding & Windows Group among our “Best Of” professionals as judged by our community of homeowners and design enthusiasts.”
OTHER AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
- GuildMaster Award 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 from GuildQuality.
- 17 Awards of Distinction from the Vinyl Siding Institute for both historic restoration and residential siding.
- The Chicago Tribune featured an article publicizing the Siding Group’s ideas for improving older homes with Siding.
- 20 Outstanding Quality Excellence Awards from Wolverine/CertainTeed.
- Gold Award of Excellence from Wolverine/CertainTeed.
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating.
Siding & Windows Group Awarded 2012 Replacement Contractor Service Excellence Award
The awards recognize eight home improvement companies for excellent customer service; and were announced at the Replacement Contractor Executive Conference, an annual gathering of industry executives. The Replacement Contractor Service Excellence Award is based on surveys of customers by GuildQuality, a third party verification service specializing in the residential construction industry and a partner with REPLACEMENT CONTRACTOR in presenting the award.
GuildQuality randomly sampled 50 recent customers of each, asking homeowners to rate their contractors on different aspects of the service interaction. The survey firm also asked homeowners to indicate whether or not they’d recommend the company to those they knew, or hire the company to work for them again.
The companies which received the award understand that satisfied customers mean referrals. “Today, when just about any homeowner reads a company’s online reviews before picking up the phone, it’s critical to leave behind a customer who’s happy, even thrilled, with the work done and the experience of having it done,” says Jim Cory, Editor, REPLACEMENT CONTRACTOR.
Selection of the winners involved having homeowners rate companies on service aspects such as communication, the sales process, and product quality: identify any areas where company personnel fell short, and indicate whether or not they’d recommend the company to others. Winners were selected on the basis of overall scores, recommendation rate, and response rate to surveys.
REPLACEMENT CONTRACTOR is dedicated to exterior specialty contractors in the roofing, siding, window & door, and decking categories of the home improvement industry. Published by Hanley Wood, Replacement Contractor provides high-volume exterior contractors with sales and marketing advice, as well as tips to refine the day-to-day operation of their businesses.